Our vision is to be a ministry that lives out the great commands and commission of God locally, regionally, and nationally. This will be manifested to those around us, primarily by our creative and inspiring training and professional workforce development programs.
The Program’s mission is to help people who are unemployed find jobs.
People-4-People core values are our belief system and driving force of who we are and what we stand for.
- We value creativity: therefore we will encourage experimentation and flexibility within the limits of biblical principles.
- We value relationships: therefore we will constantly keep focus on persons and will work to enhance the building of solid relationship within the ministry establishing connection points in the community to share the message of God’s love to the people.
- We value integrity: therefore we will seek to be above reproach in all our dealings as the people of God inside and outside the church.
- We value service: therefore we will use the resources at our disposal to provide compassionate service to those in need.
- We value involvement: therefore we will encourage and provide opportunity for all churches to be involved in this ministry based on giftedness, interest, and availability and in the community as an expression of our Christian citizenship.
- We value growth: therefore we will resource opportunities for all people to grow in faith, knowledge and character.
- We value individual respect: therefore we will treat all individuals with respect and dignity
- We value teamwork: therefore we will utilize the collaborative efforts of participants, volunteers, and allied churches for the good of the sport.
- We value excellence: therefore we will continually strive for achieving the highest professional standards and performance.
- We value commitment: therefore we will be personally dedicated to the success of the ministry.